What is this loop under my kitchen sink? RO Feed to Fridge?

Hi there,

I’m going to be moving a couple of plumbing stubs to move my kitchen sink cabinet. Under the sink, there is a copper pipe than comes out of the wall and goes back in. I’m assuming it has something to do with the water supply behind the fridge but I’m only guessing. Come someone suggest what this is?


Thanks, Chris