Tap Valve Identification – Please Help

Hello, can someone help me identify this tap valve so I can buy a replacement? There is no identifications on the tap itself, only the sink says Kohler. I tried to calling Kohler and he led me to buy a GP77005-RP, which is incorrect. Home depot and the usual suspects could not help me.

This is the hot side of a 90 degree two handle tap set.

Any help is appreciated.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20160531_194311538.jpg (42.1 KB)